The New Renaissance Film Festival has several film categories including: Narrative Drama (all types), Comedy or Dark Comedy, Experimental, Film Noir or Thriller, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Horror, Social Drama, Historical, Music, Dance, Animation, Documentary, and Young Talent (18-24). Click here to see the 2019 Programme
All film submissions must have English subtitles (if not in English) and be completed online through FilmFreeway or Withoutabox.* Please include a press kit (short trailer, stills, logline, synopsis and cast and crew biogs) where possible to help speed up the process and ensure you read all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS at the foot of the page before making your submission. The notification date will be in July 2020.
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORMAT
Secure Online Screener
DVD Video NTSC, PAL OR SECAM ALL REGIONS / BLU-RAY NTSC, PAL OR SECAM ALL REGIONS
CD-ROM / .MPG (MPEG or MPEG2) / .MOV (Quicktime) / .WMV (Windows Media)
1. New Renaissance Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
2. All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
3. All scripts must be original screenplays for which the applicant(s) hold the copyright. Where the screenplay is based on another piece of work it is the responsibility of the screenwriter to obtain written permission / copyright clearances from the original author or publisher.
4. The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
5. The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless New Renaissance Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
6. Unfortunately we cannot offer any waiver of the submission fee. We will not review your work without it. We will not make any exceptions.
7. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGES, AND DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY ALSO CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL