Click here to see what people are saying about NRFF
NEW RENAISSANCE YOUNG TALENT AWARDS
The Young Talent Award aims to elevate the profile of gifted young filmmakers and screenwriters (18-24), and actors (under 18). This is an exciting opportunity to discover your own unique vision and voice as an artist and to communicate with a larger audience. Everyone and all genres are welcome.
All screenplay submissions must be completed online through FilmFreeway , Withoutabox,* ISA or Film Festival Life. ** Please ensure you read all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS at the foot of this page before making your submission.
YOUNG TALENT SHORT NARRATIVE FILM OR DOCUMENTARY
A short film or documentary made by a filmmaker aged 18-24. The filmmaker can be from anywhere in the world.
Online Submission Format
Secure Online Screener
DVD Video NTSC, PAL OR SECAM ALL REGIONS / BLU-RAY NTSC, PAL OR SECAM ALL REGIONS
CD-ROM / .MPG (MPEG or MPEG2) / .MOV (Quicktime) / .WMV (Windows Media)
Bertie Gilbert (21), director of ‘STOMPING GROUNDS’ is the NRFF LONDON 2018 winner of the ‘First Flights’ Best Young Talent Film Award, presented by First Flights Producer, Nick Sadler. Read more…
YOUNG TALENT ACTOR
Best Young Talent Actor, LONDON 2018, is Aiden Flowers, who stars in the feature film ROBIN directed by Toby Schmutzler & Kevin Schmutzler [CLICK HERE].
YOUNG TALENT SCREENPLAY
A screenplay of between 3 and 15 pages by a young person or student aged 18-24.
Submission Copy Formats
Text Files: PDF (.pdf) or Final Draft (.fdr)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- New Renaissance Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilise an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements and regulations.
- The individual submitting the film or screenplay must be between the ages of 18-24 years.
- All entries should be in English or with English subtitles.
- All scripts must be original screenplays for which the applicant(s) hold the copyright. Where the screenplay is based on another piece of work it is the responsibility of the screenwriter to obtain written permission / copyright clearances from the original author or publisher.
- The judges reserve the right not to enter into any correspondence after the announcement of the winner.
- The applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless New Renaissance Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer any waiver of the submission fee. We will not review your work without it. We will not make any exceptions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGES, AND DEADLINES, PROGRAMS, VENUES AND DATES MAY ALSO CHANGE. ALL RESPONSES TO FILMMAKERS WILL BE BY EMAIL
* Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates.
** We encourage committed filmmakers to submit via FilmFestivalLife. With monthly subscriptions and pro accounts FilmFestivalLife is the smartest way to save money with a strategic approach. Join the platform where award-winning filmmakers and quality festivals meet.